Friday, January 17, 2003

heyah..

ive been busy with work. i finished at almost 9:30pm today-- and had an 8:30am start.

anyway- i still don't have a bank account. or a cell phone or a permanent place to stay. i dont really like it here. it's really tight.

and it's expensive for a small place.

so- am looking for a place. it's really hard to juggle all this with work. and looking for a permanent church too. haven't been to a bible study since school finished.

not good.

have been stuggling with things- pray that i will hold on to God during this period-- so many things to do, no time, no flexibility->
in such a hostile city- with little support....

things just aren't going smoothly for me. hit so many hurdles- and it's very depressing and frustrating. No time to do things I Need to do. I'm still surviving on one pants and one skirt for work- business shirts- and 2 sweaters. I wear the same thing over and over again. It has been 9 days! And since it cold outside- i wear the pants all the time.
No time to take a walk or exercise.

But amidst all these things, God is still and forever will be good to me. I just need patience and hope. Must look at bigger picture.. must look at bigger picture.

I want to get out of this hole..

I must admit the fact that i get depressed every now and then. Maybe it;s hormonal, maybe it's not. Anyway- i am depressed.
So I cry about it, then should feel better soon. The sun will start shining again. Where is my sunshine? Maybe all the tall buildings block it everyday. =/

well, it is late- and i should sleep.


hmm.. just realised htat im listening to a song called "we fall down". It's been on repeat and this is like the fourth time i'm hearing it in a row.

it goes-- "we fall down and we lay our grounds at the feet of jesus..... we cry holy holy holy.. and we cry holy holy holy..... and we cry holy holy holy... is the lamb...."

hmm-- any relevance? anknowledging God is holy i guess. Gee, didn't realise this song is so repetitive.